Western trends decor workshop
DATE & PLACE
DATE: 1-2 May 2019 (2 days)
TIME: 10:00-18:00 (please arrive 30 minutes prior)
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner-Intermediate (your passion is required)
MAXIMUM STUDENTS: 15 pax
PAYMENT: RM3,670.00 (for 2 days)
LOCATION: Venue in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (exact location TBA)
WORKING ON: Real Flowers Wedding Ceremony and Reception Decoration
Let's sharpen your skill with “FLORAL STYLE” all the way from Russia! This wedding decorating class will be conducted by the founders of Floral Style Galina Petrova & Artem Petrov.
FLORAL STYLE is a team of designers and decorators from Moscow.
They come up with modern concepts and organically fit them into the celebration space.
Their core-philosophy – floristry as art. They're flower artists.
FLORAL STYLE works can be compared with an art gallery, where you can meet all the rage of projects from Classical to Avant-Garde, from Land Art to Urban masterpieces of Modern Art.
Day 1. Theory
1. About FLORAL STYLE studio. Review of projects.
2. Modern wedding decor
✽ what is trendy today and what’s out
✽ what today’s stylist must know how to do
✽ mapping out wedding venue
✽ visual techniques in wedding decor
3. Fundamentals of stylish decor
✽ current styles in wedding decoration
✽ how to choose the right style
✽ colour as main visual technique
✽ table top setup, décor and laying guideline
✽ outdoor ceremony decoration guideline
4. Wedding styling and decoration project work pipeline
✽ communication with client
✽ idea creation/designing
✽ design-project draft
✽ estimates/ budgeting
✽ project and estimates presentation to client
5. Administrative topics
✽ interaction with suppliers
✽ interaction with venue
✽ timing for planning process and day of
✽ delegation of responsibilities in team
6. Financial topic
✽ quotation of floristry
✽ quotation of décor cost
7. How it’s been done?
✽ technical aspects break down – basic approaches and techniques in décor and styling
Day 2. Practice
Together with students we are going to create modern and trendy wedding ceremony and reception table decoration. We will reveal all nitty-gritty insights and techniques of working with real flowers. We will teach you how to create stylish western decoration taking in account the specific of tropical climate.
We are so excited to share this with you! Come and join us for this fantastic experience and class!
Get your registration done today as the number of students is limited!
Confirmation on attendance only at reservation and payment.
2 Days workshop - RM3,670.00 per person
You are free to make full payment or deposit of 50% of workshop fee to secure your spot. The balance payment must be made latest 30 days before the workshop date!
Refund & Cancellation
* Please note that 75% of payment is non-refundable (Only applicable if cancellation done 6 Weeks/42 days before the workshop)
* Or 100% of the payment is non-refundable. However, the booking may be transferred to another name.
The workshop will be provided with following:
- All equipment and tools are provided to be utilised during the workshop session and to be returned when the session ended;
- Fresh Flowers and accessories;
- Pen with Notepad;
- Coffee break or Lunch (All food is halal);
- “Western Trends in Asia” workshop certificate.
- Workshop - Full PaymentRM3,670RM3,6700RM0
- Workshop - Deposit payment 50%RM1,835RM1,8350RM0