Natural and Romantic Wedding Flowers and Styling (1)
DATE & PLACE
We are glad to share with you the great news that we are taking the pleasure in hosting "Trille Floral" all the way from Sydney, Australia for the Wedding Decor Workshop "Natural and Romantic Wedding Flowers and Styling". Fantastic Cara Fitch will curate the creative and informative session for you here in Kuala Lumpur for the FIRST TIME EVER.
DATE: 6-7 August 2019 (2 days)
TIME: 10:00-17:00 (please arrive 30 minutes prior)
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner-Intermediate (your passion is required)
MAXIMUM STUDENTS: 15 pax
PAYMENT: RM3,900.00 (for 2 days)
LOCATION: Venue in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (exact location TBA)
WORKING ON: Complex floral design
- Individual Bridal bouquet
- Group Wedding Ceremony Arch
- Group Aisle gardens
- Group Reception Decoration
DAY ONE: Theory & Practice
1) Introduction—about Trille Floral, design philosophy, inspiration.
2) International trends in floral design
- current trends in design aesthetic, colour palette and ingredients
-the future of floral design
-working with local product
-ECO friendly alternatives to floral design
3) Attracting and booking clients
-gathering client information
-importance of a wedding venue visit
-setting realistic client expectations
-working with other vendors
4) Planning your design
-designing a floral concept based off location, venue & local culture
-using a mood board to communicate proposed design to client
-How to enhance the design with table styling elements
5) Practical techniques
-estimating how much product you will need
-recommended tools to keep in your tool box
-how to process and care for the flowers
Table Arrangement Class
Following our Theory Class Cara Fitch of Trille Floral will demonstrate to the class how to design a natural and romantic table arrangement using techniques such as shape, line, dimension, colour and movement. Each student will then have the opportunity to design their own table arrangement.
Cara will discuss and demonstrate table styling tips and techniques that will enhance the table arrangements using elements such as candles, linens etc. on a table with students finished arrangements.
DAY TWO: Demonstration & Practice
Bouquet & Buttonhole Class
Cara will demonstrate to the class how to create her signature natural and
romantic Bridal Bouquets. She will share all her tips and tricks for creating
organic designs using techniques such as shape, line, dimension, colour and
movement. Afterwards there will be a buttonhole demonstration.
Each student will then have the opportunity to design their own bouquet and
buttonhole using the techniques demonstrated.
Group Installation Class
Implementing the new floral design techniques learned, the class will then
create together a beautiful and romantic ceremony set up as if it were a real
wedding. There will be a model to be photographed in the installation and
with each students bouquets.
Get your registration done today as the number of students is limited!
Confirmation on attendance only at reservation and payment.
2 Days workshop - RM3,900.00 per person
You are free to make full payment or deposit of 50% of workshop fee to secure your spot. The balance payment must be made latest 30 days before the workshop date!
Refund & Cancellation
* Please note that 75% of payment is non-refundable (Only applicable if cancellation done 6 Weeks/42 days before the workshop)
* Or 100% of the payment is non-refundable. However, the booking may be transferred to another name.
The workshop will be provided with following:
- All equipment and tools are provided to be utilised during the workshop session and to be returned when the session ended;
- Every student is required to bring along a personal floral hand pruner for practice
- Fresh Flowers and accessories;
- Pen with Notepad;
- Coffee break or Lunch (All food is halal);
- “Trille Floral” workshop certificate.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Every student is required to bring along a personal floral hand pruner for practice.
- Workshop - Full PaymentRM3,900RM3,9000RM0
- Workshop - Deposit payment 50%RM1,835RM1,8350RM0